Canibus feels so at home in the recording booth that he’s given it a nickname: the Wreck Room. If you doubt the appropriateness of that moniker, just take a listen to the underground vet’s latest single, which sees him linking up with three fellow lyrical bruisers to wreak some serious havoc on the mic. JP Beats keeps it relatively low-key on the production tip, leaving Germaine Williams, Crooked I, Nino Graye and Flawless the MC free to flex their muscles to the fullest extent possible. Wreck Room is single numero tres off Canibus’s Fait Accompli LP, slated to drop June 10, via RBC Records.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)