Canibus feels so at home in the recording booth that he’s given it a nickname: the Wreck Room. If you doubt the appropriateness of that moniker, just take a listen to the underground vet’s latest single, which sees him linking up with three fellow lyrical bruisers to wreak some serious havoc on the mic. JP Beats keeps it relatively low-key on the production tip, leaving Germaine Williams, Crooked I, Nino Graye and Flawless the MC free to flex their muscles to the fullest extent possible. Wreck Room is single numero tres off Canibus’s Fait Accompli LP, slated to drop June 10, via RBC Records.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.