Canibus feels so at home in the recording booth that he’s given it a nickname: the Wreck Room. If you doubt the appropriateness of that moniker, just take a listen to the underground vet’s latest single, which sees him linking up with three fellow lyrical bruisers to wreak some serious havoc on the mic. JP Beats keeps it relatively low-key on the production tip, leaving Germaine Williams, Crooked I, Nino Graye and Flawless the MC free to flex their muscles to the fullest extent possible. Wreck Room is single numero tres off Canibus’s Fait Accompli LP, slated to drop June 10, via RBC Records.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.