Most rappers are anxious to portray themselves as tireless hustlers, willing to forego sleep in order to secure their rightful place at the top of the game. Booth newcomer Cane on the other hand, freely admits to spending a good portion of his day kicking back in his Lazy Boy recliner. Far from seeing his indolence as a vice, though, he holds it as a point of pride; over Lou Burna‘s leisurely woodwind loops, the Fredericksburg, Virginia representative laughs at peers who toil round the clock to achieve what he can accomplish between his morning and mid-afternoon naps. This ode to idleness is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on Cane’s Lucid Dreams LP, available now for free download via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 07/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.