Most rappers are anxious to portray themselves as tireless hustlers, willing to forego sleep in order to secure their rightful place at the top of the game. Booth newcomer Cane on the other hand, freely admits to spending a good portion of his day kicking back in his Lazy Boy recliner. Far from seeing his indolence as a vice, though, he holds it as a point of pride; over Lou Burna‘s leisurely woodwind loops, the Fredericksburg, Virginia representative laughs at peers who toil round the clock to achieve what he can accomplish between his morning and mid-afternoon naps. This ode to idleness is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on Cane’s Lucid Dreams LP, available now for free download via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 07/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.