Statik Selektah is one of the rap game’s most authentic producers; he also recently took part in our Behind The Board series. So, when I see his name attached to a project, I can definitely Get Down with it. Though he is definitely a great addition, this featured record is really all about Cane. The VA native makes his third appearance in the Booth wielding a crisp, commanding flow with a touch of confidence to make his performance all the more impressive. His unwavering approach is perfect for the simple, yet powerful Statik beat that is driven by relentless drums. This punching effort is not part of anything larger, but for more from Cane check out his last Booth feature, Problem.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/25/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)