When her man isn’t treating her right, a girl might get sick and tired. No problem, after she dumps him she’ll just get another guy, right? Obviously, whoever has been seeing the ladies of Candy Hill didn’t get the memo, since their girls have gone back to their exes as a Spare. While some listeners might find the concept hard to grasp, the quality old-school production work (demonstrated earlier on Juicy) by Prettyboy & Bradd will have you thinking Same Girl. Young females and nostalgia aficionados will be requesting Spare in droves; something tells me we might hear a “male version” in the near future.
Written by Burmy on 11/29/07
Submit your Rating
CandyHouse Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.