When her man isn’t treating her right, a girl might get sick and tired. No problem, after she dumps him she’ll just get another guy, right? Obviously, whoever has been seeing the ladies of Candy Hill didn’t get the memo, since their girls have gone back to their exes as a Spare. While some listeners might find the concept hard to grasp, the quality old-school production work (demonstrated earlier on Juicy) by Prettyboy & Bradd will have you thinking Same Girl. Young females and nostalgia aficionados will be requesting Spare in droves; something tells me we might hear a “male version” in the near future.
Written by Burmy on 11/29/07
Submit your Rating
CandyHouse Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.