When her man isn’t treating her right, a girl might get sick and tired. No problem, after she dumps him she’ll just get another guy, right? Obviously, whoever has been seeing the ladies of Candy Hill didn’t get the memo, since their girls have gone back to their exes as a Spare. While some listeners might find the concept hard to grasp, the quality old-school production work (demonstrated earlier on Juicy) by Prettyboy & Bradd will have you thinking Same Girl. Young females and nostalgia aficionados will be requesting Spare in droves; something tells me we might hear a “male version” in the near future.
Written by Burmy on 11/29/07
Submit your Rating
CandyHouse Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.