When her man isn’t treating her right, a girl might get sick and tired. No problem, after she dumps him she’ll just get another guy, right? Obviously, whoever has been seeing the ladies of Candy Hill didn’t get the memo, since their girls have gone back to their exes as a Spare. While some listeners might find the concept hard to grasp, the quality old-school production work (demonstrated earlier on Juicy) by Prettyboy & Bradd will have you thinking Same Girl. Young females and nostalgia aficionados will be requesting Spare in droves; something tells me we might hear a “male version” in the near future.
Listen to More: Candy Hill
Written by Burmy on 11/29/07
CandyHouse Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.