When her man isn’t treating her right, a girl might get sick and tired. No problem, after she dumps him she’ll just get another guy, right? Obviously, whoever has been seeing the ladies of Candy Hill didn’t get the memo, since their girls have gone back to their exes as a Spare. While some listeners might find the concept hard to grasp, the quality old-school production work (demonstrated earlier on Juicy) by Prettyboy & Bradd will have you thinking Same Girl. Young females and nostalgia aficionados will be requesting Spare in droves; something tells me we might hear a “male version” in the near future.
Written by Burmy on 11/29/07
Submit your Rating
CandyHouse Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.