The way I see it, Candy Hill would be either really fun or really irritating to party with. On one hand, the duo is allegedly both “fly” and “cool”, which sounds like a killer combo to me. On the other hand, they are now learning to become a duo after having lost one of their members. They sure aren’t going to blow you away with anything they have to say, and modesty is certainly not one of their virtues, but, hey, if you’re into that kind of girl, party on! Their new single, Head Gone, is a girls’-night-out bump-n-grind track through and through. To their credit, the duo handles most of their own production, getting a little help from Boom and Claudio Cueni. No announcements regarding an album have been made yet.
Written by Charlie E. on 06/12/08
Submit your Rating
CandyHouse Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.