The way I see it, Candy Hill would be either really fun or really irritating to party with. On one hand, the duo is allegedly both “fly” and “cool”, which sounds like a killer combo to me. On the other hand, they are now learning to become a duo after having lost one of their members. They sure aren’t going to blow you away with anything they have to say, and modesty is certainly not one of their virtues, but, hey, if you’re into that kind of girl, party on! Their new single, Head Gone, is a girls’-night-out bump-n-grind track through and through. To their credit, the duo handles most of their own production, getting a little help from Boom and Claudio Cueni. No announcements regarding an album have been made yet.
CandyHouse Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.