Think you can entice Cam’ron with a stroll through the park, a light lunch at your favorite restaurant, or a trip to the beach? Get the f**k outta here—the Dipset vet isn’t an ordinary man, and he doesn’t do what everybody else does. On freshly-minted mixtape cut Welcome to My World, the Harlemite suggests a few more suitable activities, like viewing a dog fight or dodging baby-mothers in search of long-overdue child support checks. Producer Y.H. (Young Hot) mans the mixing boards, layering imperious strings and brass over a swung rhythm section. Does Cam’s idea of a good time jive with yours? Then you’ll be in Ghetto Heaven come October 1, when Vol. 1 of his new mixtape hits the ‘net for free download.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.