Think you can entice Cam’ron with a stroll through the park, a light lunch at your favorite restaurant, or a trip to the beach? Get the f**k outta here—the Dipset vet isn’t an ordinary man, and he doesn’t do what everybody else does. On freshly-minted mixtape cut Welcome to My World, the Harlemite suggests a few more suitable activities, like viewing a dog fight or dodging baby-mothers in search of long-overdue child support checks. Producer Y.H. (Young Hot) mans the mixing boards, layering imperious strings and brass over a swung rhythm section. Does Cam’s idea of a good time jive with yours? Then you’ll be in Ghetto Heaven come October 1, when Vol. 1 of his new mixtape hits the ‘net for free download.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
The last time Cam'ron released a full body of work that was all his own, LeBron James had zero championship rings on his fingers, President Obama was a rookie in office and we all lived in a pre-twerking America. A lot can...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)