Think you can entice Cam’ron with a stroll through the park, a light lunch at your favorite restaurant, or a trip to the beach? Get the f**k outta here—the Dipset vet isn’t an ordinary man, and he doesn’t do what everybody else does. On freshly-minted mixtape cut Welcome to My World, the Harlemite suggests a few more suitable activities, like viewing a dog fight or dodging baby-mothers in search of long-overdue child support checks. Producer Y.H. (Young Hot) mans the mixing boards, layering imperious strings and brass over a swung rhythm section. Does Cam’s idea of a good time jive with yours? Then you’ll be in Ghetto Heaven come October 1, when Vol. 1 of his new mixtape hits the ‘net for free download.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.