Think you can entice Cam’ron with a stroll through the park, a light lunch at your favorite restaurant, or a trip to the beach? Get the f**k outta here—the Dipset vet isn’t an ordinary man, and he doesn’t do what everybody else does. On freshly-minted mixtape cut Welcome to My World, the Harlemite suggests a few more suitable activities, like viewing a dog fight or dodging baby-mothers in search of long-overdue child support checks. Producer Y.H. (Young Hot) mans the mixing boards, layering imperious strings and brass over a swung rhythm section. Does Cam’s idea of a good time jive with yours? Then you’ll be in Ghetto Heaven come October 1, when Vol. 1 of his new mixtape hits the ‘net for free download.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.