With a 70’s-inspired hook reminiscent of the Jackson 5, Suga Duga is a lighthearted single from Cam’Ron‘s crew, The Diplomats. With an infectious beat and playful lyrics (I’m not on VH-1/But I love New York), Cam’Ron shows that he hasn’t lost his sense of humor. The pastel-loving lyricist famously hyped his first album by wearing nothing but pink; hopefully for the promotion of Dipset: Still More Than Music, Vol. 2, set to drop next month, he’ll rock all purple.
Written by Beeb on 05/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.