With a 70’s-inspired hook reminiscent of the Jackson 5, Suga Duga is a lighthearted single from Cam’Ron‘s crew, The Diplomats. With an infectious beat and playful lyrics (I’m not on VH-1/But I love New York), Cam’Ron shows that he hasn’t lost his sense of humor. The pastel-loving lyricist famously hyped his first album by wearing nothing but pink; hopefully for the promotion of Dipset: Still More Than Music, Vol. 2, set to drop next month, he’ll rock all purple.
Listen to More: Cam'ron
Written by Beeb on 05/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.