With a 70’s-inspired hook reminiscent of the Jackson 5, Suga Duga is a lighthearted single from Cam’Ron‘s crew, The Diplomats. With an infectious beat and playful lyrics (I’m not on VH-1/But I love New York), Cam’Ron shows that he hasn’t lost his sense of humor. The pastel-loving lyricist famously hyped his first album by wearing nothing but pink; hopefully for the promotion of Dipset: Still More Than Music, Vol. 2, set to drop next month, he’ll rock all purple.
Written by Beeb on 05/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.