With a 70’s-inspired hook reminiscent of the Jackson 5, Suga Duga is a lighthearted single from Cam’Ron‘s crew, The Diplomats. With an infectious beat and playful lyrics (I’m not on VH-1/But I love New York), Cam’Ron shows that he hasn’t lost his sense of humor. The pastel-loving lyricist famously hyped his first album by wearing nothing but pink; hopefully for the promotion of Dipset: Still More Than Music, Vol. 2, set to drop next month, he’ll rock all purple.
Written by Beeb on 05/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)