As N*E*R*D laid out in Lapdance, rappers are very similar to politicians when it comes to their pursuit of the top spot. When a politician has a good run one week, they follow up by swiftly attacking their opponents the next week. Similarly, when a rapper gets his name all over the ‘net one day, they follow up shortly with a new release. Well, enter Harlem emcee Cam’ron. After recently being featured on Mac Miller’s Dig That, Cam hits us up with a new promo single to keep his name popping up on your iPod and at the top of Google searches. Featuring songstress Yummy (Bingham) and produced by newcomer Kuya, So Bad is a cheery and head-nodding track over where Killa Cam reminisces on past relationships gone awry, only to realize it was destined to fail from the beginning. So while we’re tired of seeing politicians every time we
pick up a newspaper
pull up the news on our computers, I have a feeling seeing Cam’ron more often on The DJBooth’s pages will be well received.
Listen to More: Cam'ron
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 02/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.