In the words of our very own DJ Z, there are only three things guaranteed in this life: death, taxes and five minute long Joe Budden tracks. Wise words, but I’d also like to add slowly rhymed, hilariously inappropriate Cam’ron bangers to that list. The Dipset boss has been turning out grimier than grimy bars for over a decade now, and as new scorcher Motivation shows Cam’s still going strong. Supa Stylez (not araabMUZIK, also known as the man with the fastest MPC skills in the western hemisphere), grabs a hard rock foundation for Motivation’s beat, giving the former Mr. All Pink Everything all the…um…motivation he needs to get back on his paper chase with yet more “he just said what?” lines: “Yo, o 12 bang coupe, what a feeling y’all / It’s a baby one button will make your ceiling crawl.” I have no real idea what that means either, but it sounds dope, which I’m guessing is a sentence that will describe all of Cam and Vado’s upcoming collaborative project Boss Of All Bosses 3, sure to hit the streets and interwebs on December 16.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.