In the words of our very own DJ Z, there are only three things guaranteed in this life: death, taxes and five minute long Joe Budden tracks. Wise words, but I’d also like to add slowly rhymed, hilariously inappropriate Cam’ron bangers to that list. The Dipset boss has been turning out grimier than grimy bars for over a decade now, and as new scorcher Motivation shows Cam’s still going strong. Supa Stylez (not araabMUZIK, also known as the man with the fastest MPC skills in the western hemisphere), grabs a hard rock foundation for Motivation’s beat, giving the former Mr. All Pink Everything all the…um…motivation he needs to get back on his paper chase with yet more “he just said what?” lines: “Yo, o 12 bang coupe, what a feeling y’all / It’s a baby one button will make your ceiling crawl.” I have no real idea what that means either, but it sounds dope, which I’m guessing is a sentence that will describe all of Cam and Vado’s upcoming collaborative project Boss Of All Bosses 3, sure to hit the streets and interwebs on December 16.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.