In the words of our very own DJ Z, there are only three things guaranteed in this life: death, taxes and five minute long Joe Budden tracks. Wise words, but I’d also like to add slowly rhymed, hilariously inappropriate Cam’ron bangers to that list. The Dipset boss has been turning out grimier than grimy bars for over a decade now, and as new scorcher Motivation shows Cam’s still going strong. Supa Stylez (not araabMUZIK, also known as the man with the fastest MPC skills in the western hemisphere), grabs a hard rock foundation for Motivation’s beat, giving the former Mr. All Pink Everything all the…um…motivation he needs to get back on his paper chase with yet more “he just said what?” lines: “Yo, o 12 bang coupe, what a feeling y’all / It’s a baby one button will make your ceiling crawl.” I have no real idea what that means either, but it sounds dope, which I’m guessing is a sentence that will describe all of Cam and Vado’s upcoming collaborative project Boss Of All Bosses 3, sure to hit the streets and interwebs on December 16.
Listen to More: Cam'ron
Written by Nathan S. on 11/23/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)