In the words of our very own DJ Z, there are only three things guaranteed in this life: death, taxes and five minute long Joe Budden tracks. Wise words, but I’d also like to add slowly rhymed, hilariously inappropriate Cam’ron bangers to that list. The Dipset boss has been turning out grimier than grimy bars for over a decade now, and as new scorcher Motivation shows Cam’s still going strong. Supa Stylez (not araabMUZIK, also known as the man with the fastest MPC skills in the western hemisphere), grabs a hard rock foundation for Motivation’s beat, giving the former Mr. All Pink Everything all the…um…motivation he needs to get back on his paper chase with yet more “he just said what?” lines: “Yo, o 12 bang coupe, what a feeling y’all / It’s a baby one button will make your ceiling crawl.” I have no real idea what that means either, but it sounds dope, which I’m guessing is a sentence that will describe all of Cam and Vado’s upcoming collaborative project Boss Of All Bosses 3, sure to hit the streets and interwebs on December 16.
Listen to More: Cam'ron
Written by Nathan S. on 11/23/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.