Since he released Killa Season in May of ‘06, Cam’ron has been in and out of our lives. Popping up occasionally with a brand new record, the Harlem native has mostly stayed quiet following last year’s silly rap beef with 50 Cent. Over the production expertise of Kanye West and Deezle’s Let The Beat Build (from Lil’ Wayne’s platinum-plus certified Tha Carter III), however, Killa has dropped by our Booth for a cameo appearance. Freestyling about getting rich (not sure how he came up with that ingenious concept), Cam gets bonus points for rapping over a Wayne track that is not A Milli. Signed by SRC after being dropped by Asylum, Cam’s next studio album is expected sometime in early 2009.
Written by DJ Z on 07/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.