Since he released Killa Season in May of ‘06, Cam’ron has been in and out of our lives. Popping up occasionally with a brand new record, the Harlem native has mostly stayed quiet following last year’s silly rap beef with 50 Cent. Over the production expertise of Kanye West and Deezle’s Let The Beat Build (from Lil’ Wayne’s platinum-plus certified Tha Carter III), however, Killa has dropped by our Booth for a cameo appearance. Freestyling about getting rich (not sure how he came up with that ingenious concept), Cam gets bonus points for rapping over a Wayne track that is not A Milli. Signed by SRC after being dropped by Asylum, Cam’s next studio album is expected sometime in early 2009.
Written by DJ Z on 07/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.