Since he released Killa Season in May of ‘06, Cam’ron has been in and out of our lives. Popping up occasionally with a brand new record, the Harlem native has mostly stayed quiet following last year’s silly rap beef with 50 Cent. Over the production expertise of Kanye West and Deezle’s Let The Beat Build (from Lil’ Wayne’s platinum-plus certified Tha Carter III), however, Killa has dropped by our Booth for a cameo appearance. Freestyling about getting rich (not sure how he came up with that ingenious concept), Cam gets bonus points for rapping over a Wayne track that is not A Milli. Signed by SRC after being dropped by Asylum, Cam’s next studio album is expected sometime in early 2009.
Written by DJ Z on 07/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)