After starting world famous beef with ‘Currtttiis’ earlier this year, rapper Cam’ron slowly faded into oblivion. While reports starting spewing out that Jim Jones had sent the Harlem native packing and kicked Cam out of Dipset, Killa was nowhere to be found, leading some to believe he was lounging in the same cavernous hideaway as Osama Bin Ladin. Finally, after several months and six singles off the album title he made famous, Cam’ron is back with the street single, Glitter. The song is not anywhere near as horrible as the version Mariah Carey unleashed a decade ago, nevertheless it will only see the light of day on the upcoming mixtape, Public Enemy #1.
Written by DJ Z on 10/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.