After starting world famous beef with ‘Currtttiis’ earlier this year, rapper Cam’ron slowly faded into oblivion. While reports starting spewing out that Jim Jones had sent the Harlem native packing and kicked Cam out of Dipset, Killa was nowhere to be found, leading some to believe he was lounging in the same cavernous hideaway as Osama Bin Ladin. Finally, after several months and six singles off the album title he made famous, Cam’ron is back with the street single, Glitter. The song is not anywhere near as horrible as the version Mariah Carey unleashed a decade ago, nevertheless it will only see the light of day on the upcoming mixtape, Public Enemy #1.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.