After starting world famous beef with ‘Currtttiis’ earlier this year, rapper Cam’ron slowly faded into oblivion. While reports starting spewing out that Jim Jones had sent the Harlem native packing and kicked Cam out of Dipset, Killa was nowhere to be found, leading some to believe he was lounging in the same cavernous hideaway as Osama Bin Ladin. Finally, after several months and six singles off the album title he made famous, Cam’ron is back with the street single, Glitter. The song is not anywhere near as horrible as the version Mariah Carey unleashed a decade ago, nevertheless it will only see the light of day on the upcoming mixtape, Public Enemy #1.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.