After starting world famous beef with ‘Currtttiis’ earlier this year, rapper Cam’ron slowly faded into oblivion. While reports starting spewing out that Jim Jones had sent the Harlem native packing and kicked Cam out of Dipset, Killa was nowhere to be found, leading some to believe he was lounging in the same cavernous hideaway as Osama Bin Ladin. Finally, after several months and six singles off the album title he made famous, Cam’ron is back with the street single, Glitter. The song is not anywhere near as horrible as the version Mariah Carey unleashed a decade ago, nevertheless it will only see the light of day on the upcoming mixtape, Public Enemy #1.
Written by DJ Z on 10/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.