After starting world famous beef with ‘Currtttiis’ earlier this year, rapper Cam’ron slowly faded into oblivion. While reports starting spewing out that Jim Jones had sent the Harlem native packing and kicked Cam out of Dipset, Killa was nowhere to be found, leading some to believe he was lounging in the same cavernous hideaway as Osama Bin Ladin. Finally, after several months and six singles off the album title he made famous, Cam’ron is back with the street single, Glitter. The song is not anywhere near as horrible as the version Mariah Carey unleashed a decade ago, nevertheless it will only see the light of day on the upcoming mixtape, Public Enemy #1.
Written by DJ Z on 10/26/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.