Don’t look know, but the one and only Killa Cam is enjoying a career resurgence. Almost two decades after his last album Cam’ron is once again in the headlines, and to further cement his place in the 2014 hip-hop hierarchy, he’s kicking off a new EP series, 1st of the Month, with the BLAKPRO-directed visuals to his new single, Funeral. A dark, narratively driven banger that shows Cam is still holding strong to his infamous no-snitching stance, Funeral is just the first taste in what promises to be a series of 1st of the Month meals we’ll be served over the coming months.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/26/14
Everyone looks forward to the 1st of the Month, and July 1 was shaping up to be even sweeter than usual. That's the day Dipset veteran Cam'ron has unleashed the inaugural entry in his new online EP series. The project, the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.