Don’t look know, but the one and only Killa Cam is enjoying a career resurgence. Almost two decades after his last album Cam’ron is once again in the headlines, and to further cement his place in the 2014 hip-hop hierarchy, he’s kicking off a new EP series, 1st of the Month, with the BLAKPRO-directed visuals to his new single, Funeral. A dark, narratively driven banger that shows Cam is still holding strong to his infamous no-snitching stance, Funeral is just the first taste in what promises to be a series of 1st of the Month meals we’ll be served over the coming months.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.