The Dipset crew is at it again! This time around Cam’ron and fellow Diplomat Hell Rell let us know that they are brothas serious about their money in the new joint Ching, Cha, Ching. This record is what you you’ve come to expect from the Hip-Hop movement banging out of Harlem: a simple hook over a banging beat. However, the Bronx-bred Rell and Killa Cam’s styles complement each other quite nicely in this ode to attaining green. This track definitely won’t be a shining club-banger, but Dipset fans shouldn’t be disappointed!
Written by Lochy N. on 01/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Suga Duga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.