The Dipset crew is at it again! This time around Cam’ron and fellow Diplomat Hell Rell let us know that they are brothas serious about their money in the new joint Ching, Cha, Ching. This record is what you you’ve come to expect from the Hip-Hop movement banging out of Harlem: a simple hook over a banging beat. However, the Bronx-bred Rell and Killa Cam’s styles complement each other quite nicely in this ode to attaining green. This track definitely won’t be a shining club-banger, but Dipset fans shouldn’t be disappointed!
Written by Lochy N. on 01/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Suga Duga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.