The Dipset crew is at it again! This time around Cam’ron and fellow Diplomat Hell Rell let us know that they are brothas serious about their money in the new joint Ching, Cha, Ching. This record is what you you’ve come to expect from the Hip-Hop movement banging out of Harlem: a simple hook over a banging beat. However, the Bronx-bred Rell and Killa Cam’s styles complement each other quite nicely in this ode to attaining green. This track definitely won’t be a shining club-banger, but Dipset fans shouldn’t be disappointed!
Written by Lochy N. on 01/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Suga Duga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)