The Dipset crew is at it again! This time around Cam’ron and fellow Diplomat Hell Rell let us know that they are brothas serious about their money in the new joint Ching, Cha, Ching. This record is what you you’ve come to expect from the Hip-Hop movement banging out of Harlem: a simple hook over a banging beat. However, the Bronx-bred Rell and Killa Cam’s styles complement each other quite nicely in this ode to attaining green. This track definitely won’t be a shining club-banger, but Dipset fans shouldn’t be disappointed!
Written by Lochy N. on 01/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Suga Duga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.