On his last feature, late February’s So Bad, Cam’ron looked back on a relationship that, despite his best efforts, was destined for failure. If there’s anything that can sweeten a nasty breakup (even while potentially making it more painful), it’s hearing the ex who once said “F*** You” change their tune and want to, well, F*** You once again. This freshly-minted single selection finds the Dipset affiliate in just such a situation. Over Dollabillkidz’ chopped-soul-sample production, Cam describes how a relationship that seemed to be leading right up to the altar came to an abrupt end when the Dipset affiliate realized the woman in question didn’t fully appreciate the importance of his hustle. She was, predictably, steamed at his sudden change of heart. Fast-forward a few months, though, and all it takes is a text to bring her back to his place for another round. Will’s Cam’s latest twist on the breakup theme earn him a better Booth reception than his lukewarm-ly reviewed previous feature? That, my friends, is for you to decide. If you’re feeling it, you can cop the record now on iTunes—or sit tight and wait for the yet-unscheduled arrival of Killa Cam: The Gangster Side.
Listen to More: Cam'ron Written by richard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching ft. Hell Rell" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.