On the latest record in their Tiffany Blue Tuesdays campaign, veteran rap duo Camp Lo pay tribute to “them horror Boogie Kids” (No, I’m not sure who they are either). Backing Sonny Cheeba and Geechi Suede as they deliver their characteristically dizzying assault is Booth-approved beatsmith Apple Juice Kid. Keep it locked for future entries in Camp Lo’s online series every Tuesday leading up to the release of their latest mixtape, Pete Rock collaboration 80 Blocks From Tiffany’s.
Written by richard on 05/4/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.