On the latest record in their Tiffany Blue Tuesdays campaign, veteran rap duo Camp Lo pay tribute to “them horror Boogie Kids” (No, I’m not sure who they are either). Backing Sonny Cheeba and Geechi Suede as they deliver their characteristically dizzying assault is Booth-approved beatsmith Apple Juice Kid. Keep it locked for future entries in Camp Lo’s online series every Tuesday leading up to the release of their latest mixtape, Pete Rock collaboration 80 Blocks From Tiffany’s.
Written by richard on 05/4/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.