Camm Hunter will be the first to admit that he’s a little arrogant, inconsiderate and full of himself. But what emcee worth his salt isn’t a little bit of an SOB? On a brand new single off his latest mixtape, the Down With Webster frontman wears his douchebaggery with pride, celebrating his antisocial tendencies over the grinding guitar riffs of beatsmith Andrew Martino. Aarona directs the official video, which features Hunter and his clique wilding out in bear, eagle and walrus suits. For this joint, the previously-featured NLG and much more, check out Camm’s Just Me street album, available for free download via his official site.
Written by richard on 01/15/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.