Camm Hunter will be the first to admit that he’s a little arrogant, inconsiderate and full of himself. But what emcee worth his salt isn’t a little bit of an SOB? On a brand new single off his latest mixtape, the Down With Webster frontman wears his douchebaggery with pride, celebrating his antisocial tendencies over the grinding guitar riffs of beatsmith Andrew Martino. Aarona directs the official video, which features Hunter and his clique wilding out in bear, eagle and walrus suits. For this joint, the previously-featured NLG and much more, check out Camm’s Just Me street album, available for free download via his official site.
Written by richard on 01/15/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.