Camm Hunter will be the first to admit that he’s a little arrogant, inconsiderate and full of himself. But what emcee worth his salt isn’t a little bit of an SOB? On a brand new single off his latest mixtape, the Down With Webster frontman wears his douchebaggery with pride, celebrating his antisocial tendencies over the grinding guitar riffs of beatsmith Andrew Martino. Aarona directs the official video, which features Hunter and his clique wilding out in bear, eagle and walrus suits. For this joint, the previously-featured NLG and much more, check out Camm’s Just Me street album, available for free download via his official site.
Written by richard on 01/15/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.