Camm Hunter will be the first to admit that he’s a little arrogant, inconsiderate and full of himself. But what emcee worth his salt isn’t a little bit of an SOB? On a brand new single off his latest mixtape, the Down With Webster frontman wears his douchebaggery with pride, celebrating his antisocial tendencies over the grinding guitar riffs of beatsmith Andrew Martino. Aarona directs the official video, which features Hunter and his clique wilding out in bear, eagle and walrus suits. For this joint, the previously-featured NLG and much more, check out Camm’s Just Me street album, available for free download via his official site.
Written by richard on 01/15/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.