I know what you’re thinking: “After all the National Lawyers Guild has done to promote progressive change in our legal system, it’s about damn time they got their own hip-hop theme song.” Sadly, they’ll have to wait a little longer, as the title of Camm Hunter‘s solo Booth debut actually stands for “Never Let it Go”—a reference to the Down With Webster emcee’s longstanding dependency on Mary Jane. Marty Martino‘s pensive synths back the Canadian rhymesayer as he spits about his ambivalent relationship with weed, “the cause and the solution to every one of [his] problems.” Fans will be able to find NLG and much more on Hunter’s Just Me street album, out now via his official site.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fire in the Night" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.