I know what you’re thinking: “After all the National Lawyers Guild has done to promote progressive change in our legal system, it’s about damn time they got their own hip-hop theme song.” Sadly, they’ll have to wait a little longer, as the title of Camm Hunter‘s solo Booth debut actually stands for “Never Let it Go”—a reference to the Down With Webster emcee’s longstanding dependency on Mary Jane. Marty Martino‘s pensive synths back the Canadian rhymesayer as he spits about his ambivalent relationship with weed, “the cause and the solution to every one of [his] problems.” Fans will be able to find NLG and much more on Hunter’s Just Me street album, out now via his official site.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fire in the Night" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.