This Monday, Down With Webster rhymesayer Camm Hunter made his solo Booth debut with NLG, a confessional jam which explored the artist’s ambivalent relationship with Mary Jane. Three short days later, the situation’s improved markedly; no, he hasn’t kicked his weed dependency, but the addition of liquor and partying has quashed his guilt over getting faded. New promo cut Fire in the Night finds the headliner chronicling an epic night at the local spot in exhilarating, chemically-enhanced verses. Multi-talented reader fave Jared Evan jumps on NYC duo Proper Villians’ club-ready beat to deliver a melodically-flowed guest 16, as well as lending his sung vocals to the chorus. This dancefloor-scorching selection is unattached to any larger project, but fans can find more fresh tunes on Camm’s Just Me tape, available online as of late September.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.