Following in the footsteps of Rebecca Black, Booth newcomer Cameron Wallace celebrates his favorite day of the week on his latest single selection. Here, the Houston emcee/producer does double-duty on the mic and behind the boards, crafting a blissfully mellow synth instrumental to back him as he describes the activities of his perfect Saturday. Need more Cameron Wallace in your life? Then HurryUpAndWaiut… for the up-and-comer’s new EP, scheduled for release on New Year’s Day, 2012.
Written by richard on 11/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.