Following in the footsteps of Rebecca Black, Booth newcomer Cameron Wallace celebrates his favorite day of the week on his latest single selection. Here, the Houston emcee/producer does double-duty on the mic and behind the boards, crafting a blissfully mellow synth instrumental to back him as he describes the activities of his perfect Saturday. Need more Cameron Wallace in your life? Then HurryUpAndWaiut… for the up-and-comer’s new EP, scheduled for release on New Year’s Day, 2012.
Written by richard on 11/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)