Following in the footsteps of Rebecca Black, Booth newcomer Cameron Wallace celebrates his favorite day of the week on his latest single selection. Here, the Houston emcee/producer does double-duty on the mic and behind the boards, crafting a blissfully mellow synth instrumental to back him as he describes the activities of his perfect Saturday. Need more Cameron Wallace in your life? Then HurryUpAndWaiut… for the up-and-comer’s new EP, scheduled for release on New Year’s Day, 2012.
Written by richard on 11/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.