Like your Dirty Southern hip-hop with an emphasis on the “Dirty”? Then you’re gonna love Cameron Wallace‘s latest mixtape leak. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, this grimy selection finds the rapper/producer showcasing his skills on both sides of the boards, crafting a whip-ready synth-percussion backdrop for his own witty, high-rolling braggadocio. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked—while Hurry Up and Wait has yet to receive a drop date, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 03/1/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.