For anyone who has been considered an outcast or is down in a tough situation, you have one more reason to raise your head up and join Cam Young‘s party. On In The Sky (High), Cam writes an open letter to those who society either looks down upon or have forgotten about. He’s made it through some tough times, himself, so he shares his advice and compassion so that you can make it to better times as well. It also helps if you close your eyes as you listen to PSB‘s uplifting production since it may leave you feeling like you’re soaring miles above all of the negativity. Mike Gomes helps spread the good energy on the hook by encouraging you to raise your lighter high up. Because if you look around, you may see a lot more lighters than you’d expect right next to you. If you want to hear more work from Cam and Mike together, check out their last DJBooth feature, How To Lie.
Written by Bryan H on 04/17/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.