For anyone who has been considered an outcast or is down in a tough situation, you have one more reason to raise your head up and join Cam Young‘s party. On In The Sky (High), Cam writes an open letter to those who society either looks down upon or have forgotten about. He’s made it through some tough times, himself, so he shares his advice and compassion so that you can make it to better times as well. It also helps if you close your eyes as you listen to PSB‘s uplifting production since it may leave you feeling like you’re soaring miles above all of the negativity. Mike Gomes helps spread the good energy on the hook by encouraging you to raise your lighter high up. Because if you look around, you may see a lot more lighters than you’d expect right next to you. If you want to hear more work from Cam and Mike together, check out their last DJBooth feature, How To Lie.
Written by Bryan H on 04/17/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.