After hearing Calvin Harris produce Rihanna‘s We Found Love and lend his vocals to Jamie Drastik‘s I Feel So Close, club heads in The DJBooth may have found themselves wondering when the Ultra Music signee was going to be featured on the solo tip. Well, to answer your question, it’s happening right ”here and now.” Tomorrow the answer will be “yesterday,” but who gives a f**k about tomorrow? Promo single Let’s Go is all about living in the moment. Originally released to iTunes in April but featured to coincide with the arrival of its exotic official visuals, this cut finds the Scottish DJ/recording artist working his usual magic behind the boards, building from a subdued verse groove to a surging four-on-the-floor chorus as he exhorts listeners to leave their worries and cares behind. Just in case the headliner’s bars aren’t enough to lure clubgoers out onto the floor, he solicits soulful vocal support from R&B heavyweight Ne-Yo throughout the cut. Has this electro-house scorcher whet your appetite for more fresh cuts from Harris and his impressive array of guest connects? Don’t touch that dial; this joint is currently unattached to any future project, but we’ll continue to bring you all the latest from the international club chief.
Written by richard on 05/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Found Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)