After hearing Calvin Harris produce Rihanna‘s We Found Love and lend his vocals to Jamie Drastik‘s I Feel So Close, club heads in The DJBooth may have found themselves wondering when the Ultra Music signee was going to be featured on the solo tip. Well, to answer your question, it’s happening right ”here and now.” Tomorrow the answer will be “yesterday,” but who gives a f**k about tomorrow? Promo single Let’s Go is all about living in the moment. Originally released to iTunes in April but featured to coincide with the arrival of its exotic official visuals, this cut finds the Scottish DJ/recording artist working his usual magic behind the boards, building from a subdued verse groove to a surging four-on-the-floor chorus as he exhorts listeners to leave their worries and cares behind. Just in case the headliner’s bars aren’t enough to lure clubgoers out onto the floor, he solicits soulful vocal support from R&B heavyweight Ne-Yo throughout the cut. Has this electro-house scorcher whet your appetite for more fresh cuts from Harris and his impressive array of guest connects? Don’t touch that dial; this joint is currently unattached to any future project, but we’ll continue to bring you all the latest from the international club chief.
Written by richard on 05/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Found Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.