If I had a J for every guest appearance from Wiz Khalifa in the past two weeks, I would have enough foliage to get Willie Nelson higher than a Fighter Jet. After appearing on cuts from Action Bronson, Kelly Rowland, Ty Dolla Sign and Wale, the Pittsburgh hitmaker still had it in him to contribute a 16 to Caligula‘s debut feature. While it would be easy for the headliner to sit back and burn one while Khalifa rocked the mic, that just isn’t Caligula’s style. The ATL emcee goes in over label boss Danja‘s quirky beat, showcasing a crisp flow that perfectly complements his collaborator’s blunted delivery. This record isn’t attached to anything larger, but fans can watch our pages for more fresh cuts from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/12/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.