If I had a J for every guest appearance from Wiz Khalifa in the past two weeks, I would have enough foliage to get Willie Nelson higher than a Fighter Jet. After appearing on cuts from Action Bronson, Kelly Rowland, Ty Dolla Sign and Wale, the Pittsburgh hitmaker still had it in him to contribute a 16 to Caligula‘s debut feature. While it would be easy for the headliner to sit back and burn one while Khalifa rocked the mic, that just isn’t Caligula’s style. The ATL emcee goes in over label boss Danja‘s quirky beat, showcasing a crisp flow that perfectly complements his collaborator’s blunted delivery. This record isn’t attached to anything larger, but fans can watch our pages for more fresh cuts from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/12/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.