If I had a J for every guest appearance from Wiz Khalifa in the past two weeks, I would have enough foliage to get Willie Nelson higher than a Fighter Jet. After appearing on cuts from Action Bronson, Kelly Rowland, Ty Dolla Sign and Wale, the Pittsburgh hitmaker still had it in him to contribute a 16 to Caligula‘s debut feature. While it would be easy for the headliner to sit back and burn one while Khalifa rocked the mic, that just isn’t Caligula’s style. The ATL emcee goes in over label boss Danja‘s quirky beat, showcasing a crisp flow that perfectly complements his collaborator’s blunted delivery. This record isn’t attached to anything larger, but fans can watch our pages for more fresh cuts from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/12/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.