If I had a J for every guest appearance from Wiz Khalifa in the past two weeks, I would have enough foliage to get Willie Nelson higher than a Fighter Jet. After appearing on cuts from Action Bronson, Kelly Rowland, Ty Dolla Sign and Wale, the Pittsburgh hitmaker still had it in him to contribute a 16 to Caligula‘s debut feature. While it would be easy for the headliner to sit back and burn one while Khalifa rocked the mic, that just isn’t Caligula’s style. The ATL emcee goes in over label boss Danja‘s quirky beat, showcasing a crisp flow that perfectly complements his collaborator’s blunted delivery. This record isn’t attached to anything larger, but fans can watch our pages for more fresh cuts from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/12/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.