Assuming you don’t have a job that forces you to rouse yourself early, there are few legit reasons to be up at 6AM. Either you have an early flight, your house is on fire, or you’ve been enjoying your night so much you forgot to check the time. Fortunately for him, it’s that last scenario that has Save Money affiliate Caleb James skipping shut-eye on the latest song release off his new digital album. In self-assured verses, the Windy City buzzmaker recounts how a Molly-assisted evening in with “six freak h*es” metamorphosed into a marathon twerk session. Xtreme takes inspiration from the father of G-Funk on the production tip, flipping Dre‘s iconic Gin & Juice instrumental into a slow-rolling backdrop for the artist’s bars. Feeling it? More awaits on James’ The Jones LP, out now online.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Caleb James’ Brandon “N2ition” Riley-directed 6AM visual.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!