Assuming you don’t have a job that forces you to rouse yourself early, there are few legit reasons to be up at 6AM. Either you have an early flight, your house is on fire, or you’ve been enjoying your night so much you forgot to check the time. Fortunately for him, it’s that last scenario that has Save Money affiliate Caleb James skipping shut-eye on the latest song release off his new digital album. In self-assured verses, the Windy City buzzmaker recounts how a Molly-assisted evening in with “six freak h*es” metamorphosed into a marathon twerk session. Xtreme takes inspiration from the father of G-Funk on the production tip, flipping Dre‘s iconic Gin & Juice instrumental into a slow-rolling backdrop for the artist’s bars. Feeling it? More awaits on James’ The Jones LP, out now online.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Caleb James’ Brandon “N2ition” Riley-directed 6AM visual.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Triple-threat talent (singing, rapping and producing) Caleb James, a member of Chicago's buzzing Save Money Crew, has released his new street album, The Jones. Included on the 11-track set is the Booth-premiered selection...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Owls " (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.