Assuming you don’t have a job that forces you to rouse yourself early, there are few legit reasons to be up at 6AM. Either you have an early flight, your house is on fire, or you’ve been enjoying your night so much you forgot to check the time. Fortunately for him, it’s that last scenario that has Save Money affiliate Caleb James skipping shut-eye on the latest song release off his new digital album. In self-assured verses, the Windy City buzzmaker recounts how a Molly-assisted evening in with “six freak h*es” metamorphosed into a marathon twerk session. Xtreme takes inspiration from the father of G-Funk on the production tip, flipping Dre‘s iconic Gin & Juice instrumental into a slow-rolling backdrop for the artist’s bars. Feeling it? More awaits on James’ The Jones LP, out now online.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Caleb James’ Brandon “N2ition” Riley-directed 6AM visual.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Owls " (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.