Booth readers are likely already aware of Shady/Aftermath/Interscope‘s plans to dominate in ‘09: Em, 50, and Dre‘s forthcoming albums are first priority; after the smoke clears, the rest of their roster will see their projects’ delays lifted. One of these artists-in-waiting is Ca$his, who’s finally dropped another street single off his long-awaited The Art of Dying LP (formerly known as Loose Cannon). On the newly-released cut, the emcee addresses the ever-present stresses of street life—though having to dodge the police would be a frightening experience for most of us, it’s Just Anutha Day to Ca$his. The record’s highlight comes courtesy of DJ Khalil, who channels Dre on his mid-tempo, piano-and-synth beat—all you need is ‘64 and heavy bass-speakers, and you can experience this cut in all its glory. If you enjoy Ca$his’ distinctive blend of L.A. and Chi-town flavor, stay tuned to the Booth for his contribution to our exclusive freestyle series, coming soon.
Listen to More: Ca$his
Written by Burmy on 04/28/09
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.