Booth readers are likely already aware of Shady/Aftermath/Interscope‘s plans to dominate in ‘09: Em, 50, and Dre‘s forthcoming albums are first priority; after the smoke clears, the rest of their roster will see their projects’ delays lifted. One of these artists-in-waiting is Ca$his, who’s finally dropped another street single off his long-awaited The Art of Dying LP (formerly known as Loose Cannon). On the newly-released cut, the emcee addresses the ever-present stresses of street life—though having to dodge the police would be a frightening experience for most of us, it’s Just Anutha Day to Ca$his. The record’s highlight comes courtesy of DJ Khalil, who channels Dre on his mid-tempo, piano-and-synth beat—all you need is ‘64 and heavy bass-speakers, and you can experience this cut in all its glory. If you enjoy Ca$his’ distinctive blend of L.A. and Chi-town flavor, stay tuned to the Booth for his contribution to our exclusive freestyle series, coming soon.
Listen to More: Ca$his
Written by Burmy on 04/28/09
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.