Booth readers are likely already aware of Shady/Aftermath/Interscope‘s plans to dominate in ‘09: Em, 50, and Dre‘s forthcoming albums are first priority; after the smoke clears, the rest of their roster will see their projects’ delays lifted. One of these artists-in-waiting is Ca$his, who’s finally dropped another street single off his long-awaited The Art of Dying LP (formerly known as Loose Cannon). On the newly-released cut, the emcee addresses the ever-present stresses of street life—though having to dodge the police would be a frightening experience for most of us, it’s Just Anutha Day to Ca$his. The record’s highlight comes courtesy of DJ Khalil, who channels Dre on his mid-tempo, piano-and-synth beat—all you need is ‘64 and heavy bass-speakers, and you can experience this cut in all its glory. If you enjoy Ca$his’ distinctive blend of L.A. and Chi-town flavor, stay tuned to the Booth for his contribution to our exclusive freestyle series, coming soon.
Written by Burmy on 04/28/09
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.