Booth readers are likely already aware of Shady/Aftermath/Interscope‘s plans to dominate in ‘09: Em, 50, and Dre‘s forthcoming albums are first priority; after the smoke clears, the rest of their roster will see their projects’ delays lifted. One of these artists-in-waiting is Ca$his, who’s finally dropped another street single off his long-awaited The Art of Dying LP (formerly known as Loose Cannon). On the newly-released cut, the emcee addresses the ever-present stresses of street life—though having to dodge the police would be a frightening experience for most of us, it’s Just Anutha Day to Ca$his. The record’s highlight comes courtesy of DJ Khalil, who channels Dre on his mid-tempo, piano-and-synth beat—all you need is ‘64 and heavy bass-speakers, and you can experience this cut in all its glory. If you enjoy Ca$his’ distinctive blend of L.A. and Chi-town flavor, stay tuned to the Booth for his contribution to our exclusive freestyle series, coming soon.
Listen to More: Ca$his Written by Burmy
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.