With an upcoming project titled The Art Of Dying, it probably wouldn’t be wise to expect a record reminiscent of sugar plum fairies and romantic sunsets on former Shady spitter Ca$his’ latest release. Instead the record, simply titled 123, is heavy on the rap-rock as the Cali by way of The Chi emcee takes a lyrical plunge head first into Rikanatti and J Rios’ brolic, electric guitar-tinged audio backdrop. Ca$his recruits a little help on 123 with the addition of Slaughterhouse member and Motor City menace Royce da 5’9, whose flow is as rapid fire as ever on the intimidating cut. Although The Art Of Dying likely won’t be taught as a course at your local art institute anytime soon, Ca$his’ project of the same name is due out on October 30.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/26/12
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.