With an upcoming project titled The Art Of Dying, it probably wouldn’t be wise to expect a record reminiscent of sugar plum fairies and romantic sunsets on former Shady spitter Ca$his’ latest release. Instead the record, simply titled 123, is heavy on the rap-rock as the Cali by way of The Chi emcee takes a lyrical plunge head first into Rikanatti and J Rios’ brolic, electric guitar-tinged audio backdrop. Ca$his recruits a little help on 123 with the addition of Slaughterhouse member and Motor City menace Royce da 5’9, whose flow is as rapid fire as ever on the intimidating cut. Although The Art Of Dying likely won’t be taught as a course at your local art institute anytime soon, Ca$his’ project of the same name is due out on October 30.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/26/12
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.