With an upcoming project titled The Art Of Dying, it probably wouldn’t be wise to expect a record reminiscent of sugar plum fairies and romantic sunsets on former Shady spitter Ca$his’ latest release. Instead the record, simply titled 123, is heavy on the rap-rock as the Cali by way of The Chi emcee takes a lyrical plunge head first into Rikanatti and J Rios’ brolic, electric guitar-tinged audio backdrop. Ca$his recruits a little help on 123 with the addition of Slaughterhouse member and Motor City menace Royce da 5’9, whose flow is as rapid fire as ever on the intimidating cut. Although The Art Of Dying likely won’t be taught as a course at your local art institute anytime soon, Ca$his’ project of the same name is due out on October 30.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/26/12
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.