With an upcoming project titled The Art Of Dying, it probably wouldn’t be wise to expect a record reminiscent of sugar plum fairies and romantic sunsets on former Shady spitter Ca$his’ latest release. Instead the record, simply titled 123, is heavy on the rap-rock as the Cali by way of The Chi emcee takes a lyrical plunge head first into Rikanatti and J Rios’ brolic, electric guitar-tinged audio backdrop. Ca$his recruits a little help on 123 with the addition of Slaughterhouse member and Motor City menace Royce da 5’9, whose flow is as rapid fire as ever on the intimidating cut. Although The Art Of Dying likely won’t be taught as a course at your local art institute anytime soon, Ca$his’ project of the same name is due out on October 30.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/26/12
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.