With an upcoming project titled The Art Of Dying, it probably wouldn’t be wise to expect a record reminiscent of sugar plum fairies and romantic sunsets on former Shady spitter Ca$his’ latest release. Instead the record, simply titled 123, is heavy on the rap-rock as the Cali by way of The Chi emcee takes a lyrical plunge head first into Rikanatti and J Rios’ brolic, electric guitar-tinged audio backdrop. Ca$his recruits a little help on 123 with the addition of Slaughterhouse member and Motor City menace Royce da 5’9, whose flow is as rapid fire as ever on the intimidating cut. Although The Art Of Dying likely won’t be taught as a course at your local art institute anytime soon, Ca$his’ project of the same name is due out on October 30.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/26/12
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)