With big names like Dr. Dre, Eminem, and DJ Khaled as major league co-signers, it’s no surprise that Chicago’s Southside superhero, Ca$his, and the New Jersey devil, Carlito, have linked up to combine their musical superpowers. Eager to right the game’s wrongs, these battle specialists-turned-solo emcees have hooked up on bad guys’ anthem, Ain’t No Tellin’, off their DJ Vlad-hosted, pre-holiday mixtape, The Usual Suspects, Volume 1. Supplied with the perfect “doomsday” beat by Omega Productions, the two antiheroes let loose on the streets while doing their best Lex Luthor/Superman impressions. Though Ain’t No Tellin’ might attract the likes of Dre and Em for a possible remix, this Injustice Gang has yet to take their superfriends to task.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/16/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.