With big names like Dr. Dre, Eminem, and DJ Khaled as major league co-signers, it’s no surprise that Chicago’s Southside superhero, Ca$his, and the New Jersey devil, Carlito, have linked up to combine their musical superpowers. Eager to right the game’s wrongs, these battle specialists-turned-solo emcees have hooked up on bad guys’ anthem, Ain’t No Tellin’, off their DJ Vlad-hosted, pre-holiday mixtape, The Usual Suspects, Volume 1. Supplied with the perfect “doomsday” beat by Omega Productions, the two antiheroes let loose on the streets while doing their best Lex Luthor/Superman impressions. Though Ain’t No Tellin’ might attract the likes of Dre and Em for a possible remix, this Injustice Gang has yet to take their superfriends to task.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/16/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.