Last we saw Ca$his, it was March and the West Coast rhymesayer was soldiering through life’s struggles on the world-weary Teardropz and Closed Caskets. Fast-forward several months, and he seems to have recaptured his joie de vivre; in contrast to the aforementioned jam, Bring It Back find the artist kicking back and enjoying the pleasures of his hustle—the weed, the whips, the money and (especially) the “pretty hoes.” ASNS Productions’ Vision produces, backing Ca$his’ triumphant bars with a fittingly upbeat, infectious string loop. How about it, Booth readers: is Bring It Back as worthy of repeat spins as the title suggests? While the RBC Records release of The Artist of Dying has yet to be scheduled, those digging this record can look forward to an official video before the week’s out.
Written by richard on 10/1/12
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.