Last we saw Ca$his, it was March and the West Coast rhymesayer was soldiering through life’s struggles on the world-weary Teardropz and Closed Caskets. Fast-forward several months, and he seems to have recaptured his joie de vivre; in contrast to the aforementioned jam, Bring It Back find the artist kicking back and enjoying the pleasures of his hustle—the weed, the whips, the money and (especially) the “pretty hoes.” ASNS Productions’ Vision produces, backing Ca$his’ triumphant bars with a fittingly upbeat, infectious string loop. How about it, Booth readers: is Bring It Back as worthy of repeat spins as the title suggests? While the RBC Records release of The Artist of Dying has yet to be scheduled, those digging this record can look forward to an official video before the week’s out.
Written by richard on 10/1/12
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)