Brand new artist C-Ride, signed to Polo Grounds/J Records, is the biggest thing to emerge out of the 305 since Rick Ross did it big in ‘06. With guidance from Miami producers Cool N Dre, he coolly rides the beat on his newest single, Pushin’. Although the “corner happenin” topics have been overused in Dirty South hip-hop, C-Ride avoids all of the previously redundant clichés and packs a nice lyrical punch come the third verse. Look out for his debut album The A-Rab Store by the end of the year.
Written by DJ Z on 06/14/07
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds/Epidemic/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sitting On My Porch" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.