Brand new artist C-Ride, signed to Polo Grounds/J Records, is the biggest thing to emerge out of the 305 since Rick Ross did it big in ‘06. With guidance from Miami producers Cool N Dre, he coolly rides the beat on his newest single, Pushin’. Although the “corner happenin” topics have been overused in Dirty South hip-hop, C-Ride avoids all of the previously redundant clichés and packs a nice lyrical punch come the third verse. Look out for his debut album The A-Rab Store by the end of the year.
Written by DJ Z on 06/14/07
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds/Epidemic/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sitting On My Porch" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.