Watching Polo Grounds’ label mates Hurricane Chris, Boxie, and Lil’ Josh & Ernest receive label promotion ahead of him; Miami’s C-Ride knew he had to make a club banger in order to get back on their radar. Consequently, the Epidemic co-signee looked outside of his label, bypassing Cool & Dre for the club-ready production of CP Hollywood on the new track, I’m A Dog. Sticking to his hit-it-and-quit-it policy, C-Ride admits he is a product of his adolescence and blames his father’s influence on his current pick-up practices. Nevertheless, females will bypass C’s lyrics and proudly display their best dance moves when I’m A Dog is unleashed on dance floors nationwide. Look for more variety once The A-Rab Store opens up later in ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 02/12/08
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds/Epidemic/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.