Watching Polo Grounds’ label mates Hurricane Chris, Boxie, and Lil’ Josh & Ernest receive label promotion ahead of him; Miami’s C-Ride knew he had to make a club banger in order to get back on their radar. Consequently, the Epidemic co-signee looked outside of his label, bypassing Cool & Dre for the club-ready production of CP Hollywood on the new track, I’m A Dog. Sticking to his hit-it-and-quit-it policy, C-Ride admits he is a product of his adolescence and blames his father’s influence on his current pick-up practices. Nevertheless, females will bypass C’s lyrics and proudly display their best dance moves when I’m A Dog is unleashed on dance floors nationwide. Look for more variety once The A-Rab Store opens up later in ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 02/12/08
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds/Epidemic/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.