Watching Polo Grounds’ label mates Hurricane Chris, Boxie, and Lil’ Josh & Ernest receive label promotion ahead of him; Miami’s C-Ride knew he had to make a club banger in order to get back on their radar. Consequently, the Epidemic co-signee looked outside of his label, bypassing Cool & Dre for the club-ready production of CP Hollywood on the new track, I’m A Dog. Sticking to his hit-it-and-quit-it policy, C-Ride admits he is a product of his adolescence and blames his father’s influence on his current pick-up practices. Nevertheless, females will bypass C’s lyrics and proudly display their best dance moves when I’m A Dog is unleashed on dance floors nationwide. Look for more variety once The A-Rab Store opens up later in ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 02/12/08
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds/Epidemic/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.