Watching Polo Grounds’ label mates Hurricane Chris, Boxie, and Lil’ Josh & Ernest receive label promotion ahead of him; Miami’s C-Ride knew he had to make a club banger in order to get back on their radar. Consequently, the Epidemic co-signee looked outside of his label, bypassing Cool & Dre for the club-ready production of CP Hollywood on the new track, I’m A Dog. Sticking to his hit-it-and-quit-it policy, C-Ride admits he is a product of his adolescence and blames his father’s influence on his current pick-up practices. Nevertheless, females will bypass C’s lyrics and proudly display their best dance moves when I’m A Dog is unleashed on dance floors nationwide. Look for more variety once The A-Rab Store opens up later in ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 02/12/08
Polo Grounds/Epidemic/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.