Watching Polo Grounds’ label mates Hurricane Chris, Boxie, and Lil’ Josh & Ernest receive label promotion ahead of him; Miami’s C-Ride knew he had to make a club banger in order to get back on their radar. Consequently, the Epidemic co-signee looked outside of his label, bypassing Cool & Dre for the club-ready production of CP Hollywood on the new track, I’m A Dog. Sticking to his hit-it-and-quit-it policy, C-Ride admits he is a product of his adolescence and blames his father’s influence on his current pick-up practices. Nevertheless, females will bypass C’s lyrics and proudly display their best dance moves when I’m A Dog is unleashed on dance floors nationwide. Look for more variety once The A-Rab Store opens up later in ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 02/12/08
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds/Epidemic/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.