After Joe Hound releases his debut Misery Loves Company in late October, Cool & Dre will shift their focus to fellow Epidemic Records artist C-Ride and his own upcoming debut, The A-Rab Store. The new buzz single, Sittin’ On My Porch, has C-Ride flipping through the usual hip-hop topics while carefully avoiding any common “hood clichés.” C-Ride’s ability to show off his love-it-or-leave-it attitude actually helps his lyrical delivery; a great characteristic to maintain early in a career. Dre’s assistance on the hook (where he talks of the great
, I mean Makavelli) and the beat make Sittin’ On My Porch a song that belongs on any street aficionado’s playlist.
Written by Burmy on 09/24/07
Polo Grounds/Epidemic/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.