Though the chaos in Ferguson, Missouri has died down, the emotions sparked by Michael Brown’s shooting continue to smolder among Americans of all colors. The latest of many rappers to offer their perspectives on the incident and its fallout, C. Rich lets the Darren Wilsons of the world know that there’s No Way he and his people will continue to tolerate brutality and repression at their hands. DC provides a pensive, bell-driven backdrop for the Chicago representative’s passionate bars, as well as the equally bracing guest contributions of DAVE and Sulaiman. This promo cut is just a loosie, but those feeling it can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from each of the artists involved.
Written by richard on 08/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Doing Alright (Ode to My Martian)" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.