Stripped searched with an ice pick? Yeah, I’ll pass. C-Rayz Walz keeps it as gully as the toughest correctional institution on Blvck Rock Lockdown, off of his All Blvck Everything: The Prelude project released last week. The Taj, Charlie-G & Hybrid Grey produced track samples Queen’s We Will Rock You and can serve as the theme music to a new season of Oz. Unlike C-Rayz I unfortunately don’t “do well in a cell like a chip from intel” but I can’t help but rock to this joint, which is strong lyrically and from a production standpoint. And I’m sure you’ll be rocking to it too.
Written by ThroatChopU on 07/5/11
Submit your Rating
SUNCYCLE ENT/ Real Talk Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Catching the Strange" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)