Stripped searched with an ice pick? Yeah, I’ll pass. C-Rayz Walz keeps it as gully as the toughest correctional institution on Blvck Rock Lockdown, off of his All Blvck Everything: The Prelude project released last week. The Taj, Charlie-G & Hybrid Grey produced track samples Queen’s We Will Rock You and can serve as the theme music to a new season of Oz. Unlike C-Rayz I unfortunately don’t “do well in a cell like a chip from intel” but I can’t help but rock to this joint, which is strong lyrically and from a production standpoint. And I’m sure you’ll be rocking to it too.
Written by ThroatChopU on 07/5/11
SUNCYCLE ENT/ Real Talk Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Catching the Strange" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)