Stripped searched with an ice pick? Yeah, I’ll pass. C-Rayz Walz keeps it as gully as the toughest correctional institution on Blvck Rock Lockdown, off of his All Blvck Everything: The Prelude project released last week. The Taj, Charlie-G & Hybrid Grey produced track samples Queen’s We Will Rock You and can serve as the theme music to a new season of Oz. Unlike C-Rayz I unfortunately don’t “do well in a cell like a chip from intel” but I can’t help but rock to this joint, which is strong lyrically and from a production standpoint. And I’m sure you’ll be rocking to it too.
Written by ThroatChopU on 07/5/11
Submit your Rating
SUNCYCLE ENT/ Real Talk Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Catching the Strange" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.