Stripped searched with an ice pick? Yeah, I’ll pass. C-Rayz Walz keeps it as gully as the toughest correctional institution on Blvck Rock Lockdown, off of his All Blvck Everything: The Prelude project released last week. The Taj, Charlie-G & Hybrid Grey produced track samples Queen’s We Will Rock You and can serve as the theme music to a new season of Oz. Unlike C-Rayz I unfortunately don’t “do well in a cell like a chip from intel” but I can’t help but rock to this joint, which is strong lyrically and from a production standpoint. And I’m sure you’ll be rocking to it too.
Written by ThroatChopU on 07/5/11
Submit your Rating
SUNCYCLE ENT/ Real Talk Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Catching the Strange" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.