I have always been a firm beliver that good things come in pairs: Batman and Robin, new Jordans, or my favorite, bacon and pretty much anything. How about C Plus and Lee Bannon? With a chemistry that is palpable, this producer/emcee duo has made a splash on The DJBooth in the past year. In February, they made their debut with In My Groove and followed it up with June’s Does it Better. Now, the Sac-Town products present the visuals for Real Estate, the second video off of their Young Champions EP. The hazy, multicolor-tinted, visuals, brought to you by director by Erik Lee, blends well with Bannon’s trippy boardwork, and is a great compliment to Plus’ raw flow, which cuts though the beat like a warm knife through butter. If you dig this, be sure to download Young Champions EP for free at Thirdletta.com and be on the lookout for more visuals from Young Champions, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Game Changer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.