I have always been a firm beliver that good things come in pairs: Batman and Robin, new Jordans, or my favorite, bacon and pretty much anything. How about C Plus and Lee Bannon? With a chemistry that is palpable, this producer/emcee duo has made a splash on The DJBooth in the past year. In February, they made their debut with In My Groove and followed it up with June’s Does it Better. Now, the Sac-Town products present the visuals for Real Estate, the second video off of their Young Champions EP. The hazy, multicolor-tinted, visuals, brought to you by director by Erik Lee, blends well with Bannon’s trippy boardwork, and is a great compliment to Plus’ raw flow, which cuts though the beat like a warm knife through butter. If you dig this, be sure to download Young Champions EP for free at Thirdletta.com and be on the lookout for more visuals from Young Champions, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Game Changer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.