I have always been a firm beliver that good things come in pairs: Batman and Robin, new Jordans, or my favorite, bacon and pretty much anything. How about C Plus and Lee Bannon? With a chemistry that is palpable, this producer/emcee duo has made a splash on The DJBooth in the past year. In February, they made their debut with In My Groove and followed it up with June’s Does it Better. Now, the Sac-Town products present the visuals for Real Estate, the second video off of their Young Champions EP. The hazy, multicolor-tinted, visuals, brought to you by director by Erik Lee, blends well with Bannon’s trippy boardwork, and is a great compliment to Plus’ raw flow, which cuts though the beat like a warm knife through butter. If you dig this, be sure to download Young Champions EP for free at Thirdletta.com and be on the lookout for more visuals from Young Champions, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/13/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Game Changer" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.