I have always been a firm beliver that good things come in pairs: Batman and Robin, new Jordans, or my favorite, bacon and pretty much anything. How about C Plus and Lee Bannon? With a chemistry that is palpable, this producer/emcee duo has made a splash on The DJBooth in the past year. In February, they made their debut with In My Groove and followed it up with June’s Does it Better. Now, the Sac-Town products present the visuals for Real Estate, the second video off of their Young Champions EP. The hazy, multicolor-tinted, visuals, brought to you by director by Erik Lee, blends well with Bannon’s trippy boardwork, and is a great compliment to Plus’ raw flow, which cuts though the beat like a warm knife through butter. If you dig this, be sure to download Young Champions EP for free at Thirdletta.com and be on the lookout for more visuals from Young Champions, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Game Changer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.