Recently featured on (respectively) Thank You (Celebration) and Cali Girl, Sacramento spitter C Plus and Brooklyn emcee ScienZe have joined forces to bring us unreleased joint Callin’ Me. Here, Hippie Sabotage‘s guitar-driven grooves set the mood as the collaborators rhyme about the irresistible pull of the grind. This joint isn’t slated for inclusion on any forthcoming project by either artist, but those feeling it should stay tuned to The DJBooth for new music from both C Plus and ScienZe in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Game Changer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.