Recently featured on (respectively) Thank You (Celebration) and Cali Girl, Sacramento spitter C Plus and Brooklyn emcee ScienZe have joined forces to bring us unreleased joint Callin’ Me. Here, Hippie Sabotage‘s guitar-driven grooves set the mood as the collaborators rhyme about the irresistible pull of the grind. This joint isn’t slated for inclusion on any forthcoming project by either artist, but those feeling it should stay tuned to The DJBooth for new music from both C Plus and ScienZe in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/18/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Game Changer" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)