Recently featured on (respectively) Thank You (Celebration) and Cali Girl, Sacramento spitter C Plus and Brooklyn emcee ScienZe have joined forces to bring us unreleased joint Callin’ Me. Here, Hippie Sabotage‘s guitar-driven grooves set the mood as the collaborators rhyme about the irresistible pull of the grind. This joint isn’t slated for inclusion on any forthcoming project by either artist, but those feeling it should stay tuned to The DJBooth for new music from both C Plus and ScienZe in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Game Changer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.