Recently featured on (respectively) Thank You (Celebration) and Cali Girl, Sacramento spitter C Plus and Brooklyn emcee ScienZe have joined forces to bring us unreleased joint Callin’ Me. Here, Hippie Sabotage‘s guitar-driven grooves set the mood as the collaborators rhyme about the irresistible pull of the grind. This joint isn’t slated for inclusion on any forthcoming project by either artist, but those feeling it should stay tuned to The DJBooth for new music from both C Plus and ScienZe in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Game Changer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.