C-Murder, happy to simply be out of jail, is back recording… but never stopped making money. Although United States laws prevent felons from making money while behind bars, C-Murder stayed focused on his music and penned enough material to record a career’s worth. Signed to a join venture between Priority and Capitol Records, C-Murder talks about being ‘Posted on the Block’ as he remains on house arrest until February of next year.
Listen to More: C-Murder Written by DJ Z
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One False Move ft. Akon" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.