C-Murder, happy to simply be out of jail, is back recording… but never stopped making money. Although United States laws prevent felons from making money while behind bars, C-Murder stayed focused on his music and penned enough material to record a career’s worth. Signed to a join venture between Priority and Capitol Records, C-Murder talks about being ‘Posted on the Block’ as he remains on house arrest until February of next year.
Listen to More: C-Murder
Written by DJ Z on 11/15/06
Submit your Rating
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One False Move ft. Akon" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.