C-Murder, happy to simply be out of jail, is back recording… but never stopped making money. Although United States laws prevent felons from making money while behind bars, C-Murder stayed focused on his music and penned enough material to record a career’s worth. Signed to a join venture between Priority and Capitol Records, C-Murder talks about being ‘Posted on the Block’ as he remains on house arrest until February of next year.
Listen to More: C-Murder
Written by DJ Z on 11/15/06
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One False Move ft. Akon" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)