C-Murder, happy to simply be out of jail, is back recording… but never stopped making money. Although United States laws prevent felons from making money while behind bars, C-Murder stayed focused on his music and penned enough material to record a career’s worth. Signed to a join venture between Priority and Capitol Records, C-Murder talks about being ‘Posted on the Block’ as he remains on house arrest until February of next year.
Written by DJ Z on 11/15/06
Submit your Rating
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One False Move ft. Akon" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.