C-Murder, happy to simply be out of jail, is back recording… but never stopped making money. Although United States laws prevent felons from making money while behind bars, C-Murder stayed focused on his music and penned enough material to record a career’s worth. Signed to a join venture between Priority and Capitol Records, C-Murder talks about being ‘Posted on the Block’ as he remains on house arrest until February of next year.
Listen to More: C-Murder
Written by DJ Z on 11/15/06
Submit your Rating
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One False Move ft. Akon" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.