Yesterday, C-Murder released his much-anticipated new album, Screamin’ 4 Vengeance, with little to no promotion from his label. Despite overwhelmingly positive feedback for his Akon-assisted single, One False Move, which he described to our DJ Z by saying, “my whole passion [and] heart went into this,” the record somehow failed to make Vengeance‘s final track listing. Nonetheless, an official remix has hit the Booth, complete with a brand new verse from C, tweaked production from 2 Deep Muzic, and guest verses from fellow Southerners Young Buck and B.G. In related news, C-Murder’s delayed second degree murder retrial will begin this September.
Written by Burmy on 07/1/08
Submit your Rating
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Posted On The Block" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.