Yesterday, C-Murder released his much-anticipated new album, Screamin’ 4 Vengeance, with little to no promotion from his label. Despite overwhelmingly positive feedback for his Akon-assisted single, One False Move, which he described to our DJ Z by saying, “my whole passion [and] heart went into this,” the record somehow failed to make Vengeance‘s final track listing. Nonetheless, an official remix has hit the Booth, complete with a brand new verse from C, tweaked production from 2 Deep Muzic, and guest verses from fellow Southerners Young Buck and B.G. In related news, C-Murder’s delayed second degree murder retrial will begin this September.
Written by Burmy on 07/1/08
Submit your Rating
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Posted On The Block" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)