Yesterday, C-Murder released his much-anticipated new album, Screamin’ 4 Vengeance, with little to no promotion from his label. Despite overwhelmingly positive feedback for his Akon-assisted single, One False Move, which he described to our DJ Z by saying, “my whole passion [and] heart went into this,” the record somehow failed to make Vengeance‘s final track listing. Nonetheless, an official remix has hit the Booth, complete with a brand new verse from C, tweaked production from 2 Deep Muzic, and guest verses from fellow Southerners Young Buck and B.G. In related news, C-Murder’s delayed second degree murder retrial will begin this September.
Written by Burmy on 07/1/08
Submit your Rating
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Posted On The Block" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.