Yesterday, C-Murder released his much-anticipated new album, Screamin’ 4 Vengeance, with little to no promotion from his label. Despite overwhelmingly positive feedback for his Akon-assisted single, One False Move, which he described to our DJ Z by saying, “my whole passion [and] heart went into this,” the record somehow failed to make Vengeance‘s final track listing. Nonetheless, an official remix has hit the Booth, complete with a brand new verse from C, tweaked production from 2 Deep Muzic, and guest verses from fellow Southerners Young Buck and B.G. In related news, C-Murder’s delayed second degree murder retrial will begin this September.
Written by Burmy on 07/1/08
Submit your Rating
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Posted On The Block" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.