Corey Miller’s stage name, “C-Murder,” was given a new meaning when the Louisiana-born rapper was convicted of second-degree murder in 2003. Since then, however, the MC has had his conviction overturned and was released from prison in late 2006. Currently on house arrest, while awaiting a retrial in February, the rapper is preparing to release his new album Screaming 4 Vengeance. The lead single from the project is the judicial-system influenced, One False Move, and is produced by and featuring former
konvict, Akon. While the release might not garner much attention, considering C-Murder hasn’t been among the industry’s popular crowd since 2000, it might be the last real offering from Miller if a jury finds him guilty next month.
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
Submit your Rating
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Posted On The Block" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.