Corey Miller’s stage name, “C-Murder,” was given a new meaning when the Louisiana-born rapper was convicted of second-degree murder in 2003. Since then, however, the MC has had his conviction overturned and was released from prison in late 2006. Currently on house arrest, while awaiting a retrial in February, the rapper is preparing to release his new album Screaming 4 Vengeance. The lead single from the project is the judicial-system influenced, One False Move, and is produced by and featuring former
konvict, Akon. While the release might not garner much attention, considering C-Murder hasn’t been among the industry’s popular crowd since 2000, it might be the last real offering from Miller if a jury finds him guilty next month.
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Posted On The Block" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.