Corey Miller’s stage name, “C-Murder,” was given a new meaning when the Louisiana-born rapper was convicted of second-degree murder in 2003. Since then, however, the MC has had his conviction overturned and was released from prison in late 2006. Currently on house arrest, while awaiting a retrial in February, the rapper is preparing to release his new album Screaming 4 Vengeance. The lead single from the project is the judicial-system influenced, One False Move, and is produced by and featuring former
konvict, Akon. While the release might not garner much attention, considering C-Murder hasn’t been among the industry’s popular crowd since 2000, it might be the last real offering from Miller if a jury finds him guilty next month.
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Posted On The Block" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.