Corey Miller’s stage name, “C-Murder,” was given a new meaning when the Louisiana-born rapper was convicted of second-degree murder in 2003. Since then, however, the MC has had his conviction overturned and was released from prison in late 2006. Currently on house arrest, while awaiting a retrial in February, the rapper is preparing to release his new album Screaming 4 Vengeance. The lead single from the project is the judicial-system influenced, One False Move, and is produced by and featuring former
konvict, Akon. While the release might not garner much attention, considering C-Murder hasn’t been among the industry’s popular crowd since 2000, it might be the last real offering from Miller if a jury finds him guilty next month.
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Posted On The Block" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)