Corey Miller’s stage name, “C-Murder,” was given a new meaning when the Louisiana-born rapper was convicted of second-degree murder in 2003. Since then, however, the MC has had his conviction overturned and was released from prison in late 2006. Currently on house arrest, while awaiting a retrial in February, the rapper is preparing to release his new album Screaming 4 Vengeance. The lead single from the project is the judicial-system influenced, One False Move, and is produced by and featuring former
konvict, Akon. While the release might not garner much attention, considering C-Murder hasn’t been among the industry’s popular crowd since 2000, it might be the last real offering from Miller if a jury finds him guilty next month.
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
Submit your Rating
48 Tracks Entertainment/Tru Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Posted On The Block" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.