When B.X.C made their Booth debut with Loose Cannon, our own DJ Z complimented their discography, claiming they “have radio hits for days.” If this newly-leaked record is any indication, his assessment was dead on. Describing a woman whose smooth moves have got them on Swoll, Lyriq and Commando deliver verses sure to remind fans of the freaky tales that made their boss famous. Hookman extraordinaire T-Pain, a seasoned veteran of such scenarios, brings some big-name appeal to the record, but it’s C-Note‘s high-energy beat that makes Swoll a prime candidate for club success. If you’re looking forward to hearing what else the Chi-town duo has in store, check back with the Booth this June; in addition to featuring an exclusive freestyle from B.X.C, we’ll be premiering the Luda-featuring lead single off their debut album, Young & Restless.
Written by Burmy on 05/13/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.