When B.X.C made their Booth debut with Loose Cannon, our own DJ Z complimented their discography, claiming they “have radio hits for days.” If this newly-leaked record is any indication, his assessment was dead on. Describing a woman whose smooth moves have got them on Swoll, Lyriq and Commando deliver verses sure to remind fans of the freaky tales that made their boss famous. Hookman extraordinaire T-Pain, a seasoned veteran of such scenarios, brings some big-name appeal to the record, but it’s C-Note‘s high-energy beat that makes Swoll a prime candidate for club success. If you’re looking forward to hearing what else the Chi-town duo has in store, check back with the Booth this June; in addition to featuring an exclusive freestyle from B.X.C, we’ll be premiering the Luda-featuring lead single off their debut album, Young & Restless.
Written by Burmy on 05/13/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.