When B.X.C made their Booth debut with Loose Cannon, our own DJ Z complimented their discography, claiming they “have radio hits for days.” If this newly-leaked record is any indication, his assessment was dead on. Describing a woman whose smooth moves have got them on Swoll, Lyriq and Commando deliver verses sure to remind fans of the freaky tales that made their boss famous. Hookman extraordinaire T-Pain, a seasoned veteran of such scenarios, brings some big-name appeal to the record, but it’s C-Note‘s high-energy beat that makes Swoll a prime candidate for club success. If you’re looking forward to hearing what else the Chi-town duo has in store, check back with the Booth this June; in addition to featuring an exclusive freestyle from B.X.C, we’ll be premiering the Luda-featuring lead single off their debut album, Young & Restless.
Written by Burmy on 05/13/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.