When B.X.C made their Booth debut with Loose Cannon, our own DJ Z complimented their discography, claiming they “have radio hits for days.” If this newly-leaked record is any indication, his assessment was dead on. Describing a woman whose smooth moves have got them on Swoll, Lyriq and Commando deliver verses sure to remind fans of the freaky tales that made their boss famous. Hookman extraordinaire T-Pain, a seasoned veteran of such scenarios, brings some big-name appeal to the record, but it’s C-Note‘s high-energy beat that makes Swoll a prime candidate for club success. If you’re looking forward to hearing what else the Chi-town duo has in store, check back with the Booth this June; in addition to featuring an exclusive freestyle from B.X.C, we’ll be premiering the Luda-featuring lead single off their debut album, Young & Restless.
Written by Burmy on 05/13/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)