When B.X.C made their Booth debut with Loose Cannon, our own DJ Z complimented their discography, claiming they “have radio hits for days.” If this newly-leaked record is any indication, his assessment was dead on. Describing a woman whose smooth moves have got them on Swoll, Lyriq and Commando deliver verses sure to remind fans of the freaky tales that made their boss famous. Hookman extraordinaire T-Pain, a seasoned veteran of such scenarios, brings some big-name appeal to the record, but it’s C-Note‘s high-energy beat that makes Swoll a prime candidate for club success. If you’re looking forward to hearing what else the Chi-town duo has in store, check back with the Booth this June; in addition to featuring an exclusive freestyle from B.X.C, we’ll be premiering the Luda-featuring lead single off their debut album, Young & Restless.
Written by Burmy on 05/13/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.