Not spotted in the Booth since they brought us Jump back in November of 2010, Disturbing tha Peace duo B.X.C. make their triumphant return to our pages with Beautiful Lovely. Making its world premiere, this delicate, Marc Real-produced banger finds freestyle series alumni Lyriq and Commando expressing their admiration for, and gratitude to, females everywhere. The twosome’s next project has yet to receive a title or drop date; keep it locked for the latest details!
Written by richard on 05/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.