Not spotted in the Booth since they brought us Jump back in November of 2010, Disturbing tha Peace duo B.X.C. make their triumphant return to our pages with Beautiful Lovely. Making its world premiere, this delicate, Marc Real-produced banger finds freestyle series alumni Lyriq and Commando expressing their admiration for, and gratitude to, females everywhere. The twosome’s next project has yet to receive a title or drop date; keep it locked for the latest details!
Written by richard on 05/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.