Not spotted in the Booth since they brought us Jump back in November of 2010, Disturbing tha Peace duo B.X.C. make their triumphant return to our pages with Beautiful Lovely. Making its world premiere, this delicate, Marc Real-produced banger finds freestyle series alumni Lyriq and Commando expressing their admiration for, and gratitude to, females everywhere. The twosome’s next project has yet to receive a title or drop date; keep it locked for the latest details!
Written by richard on 05/16/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)