Not spotted in the Booth since they brought us Jump back in November of 2010, Disturbing tha Peace duo B.X.C. make their triumphant return to our pages with Beautiful Lovely. Making its world premiere, this delicate, Marc Real-produced banger finds freestyle series alumni Lyriq and Commando expressing their admiration for, and gratitude to, females everywhere. The twosome’s next project has yet to receive a title or drop date; keep it locked for the latest details!
Written by richard on 05/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)