What could drive Busta Rhymes, a wealthy and successful rapper, to commit (microphone) Murder? Evidently, the promise of cash… plus, the sheer joy of taking out a few sucker emcees. On the rap vet’s latest mixtape leak, Rhymes enlists Gucci Mane and Tity Boi as accomplices for a little lyrical homicide. Tha Bizness & Kuddie Fresh produce, serving up a beat featuring samples from both Barrington Levy‘s Murderer and Snoop Dogg‘s Murder Was the Case. Keep it locked for release details on Busta Rhymes’ forthcoming mixtape, which has yet to receive a title or release date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!